A unique club with exceptional facilities, a vibrant social scene and the home of Everypoint Racquets Academy and System Energize Personal Training. You too can make this club your second home and take that first important step towards a healthy and fulfilling lifestyle. Predominantly a racket sports club, with fun and fitness at the heart of everything it does. Currently a Not for Profit Unincorporated association, the club prides itself on having a continuously improving club led by a wonderful combination of staff, coaches, trainers and committee volunteers.
Vision Statement – To be acknowledged as a leading racket sports and fitness club in the region in terms of administration, development, participation, performance and profile.
Mission Statement – Wolverhampton Lawn Tennis & Squash Club provides equal opportunity to play socially or at the highest competitive level by providing first class racket sports and physical activity facilities, services and programmes for members, staff and the local community.
Membership costs are very reasonable and entitle you to the following benefits:
- Use of the 3 indoor and 12 outdoor courts including real grass courts
- Use of the 6 squash and racketball courts
- Access to the Everypoint Racquets Academy coaching team
- Use of the Functional Fitness gym “The Pit”
- Use of the main gym with strength and cardio equipment
- Access to the Club Shop and Everypoint stringing service
- Access to the many studio classes
- Use of the Junior room including table tennis and table football
- Use of the large function room
- Use of the changing facilities and saunas
- Use of the Wellington Restaurant and Terrace Bar
- Access to all our social events
- Use of the wireless internet
- Access to many internal and external competitions
Reception is open from 9am to 8pm Monday to Friday and Saturday from 9am to 2pm. The club is open 7 days a week.
To find out more call us on 01902 755265 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org we look forward to hearing from you!